wow

bluemooninho said:
Luke The Blue said:
PUT IT THIS WAY IF YOU GUYS ARE RITE WHO ARE SAYING WEVE GOT HIM AND STUFF IM HAPPY IN 1 WAY BECAUSE WE GOT KAKA!!!!!

BUT.....

I HAD A BET WITH MY SCUM UNITED FRIEND THAT I WOULD RUN DOWN MY STREET NAKED IF WE GET HIM :S

Mate, I will squat-thrust naked infront of my mother-in-law (and I haven't made a bet)

Haha best comment ever.

dannybcity said:
.................Striker.....................
Robbie........Ireland..................SWP
.................Kaka.......................
..............Kompany.................
Bridge...Dunne....Richards....Zab
..................Hart..........................

Muwhahahaha
swap Ireland and Kaka I think

foreverblue said:
lastmanback said:
this is where it all goes pear shaped. hughes formation
don't make sense,

???----???

Robinho-ireland- kaka- SWP

--- ?- -?- -?- -?

I will fill in the blanks

Villa Drogba

Robihno Ireland Kaka SWP

Bridge Albiol Kompany Zabaleta

Buffon

who gets the ball off opponents. I assume you think ireland & SWP

lastmanback said:
don't make sense,

???----???

--- ?- -?- -?- -?

We would have to drop Ireland deeper so something like this looks good

------------Ireland-------Kompany-----------
Swp---------------Kaka--------------Robinho

-------------------Villa-----------------------

guaranteed hughes will play the old 4-3-3

hart/new keeper

zab new cb dunne bridge

kompany
ireland
kaka

swp
striker
robinho

Are these chuffers clueless or wot? It will NOT push the price of players up, sellers want to sell you knuckleheads...the price for a particular player might rise if City got involved in a particular deal, but suggesting the price of the 99.999999999% of players City are not interested in will rise, as a response to the 0.111111111% City are interested in, is the stuff of imbecility. These two might be better attacking the ridiculous distortion of the market place caused by agents, FIFA registration regulations, and the arbitrary restrictions placed on labour / raw material / means of production (players) by the transfer window.

What the heck has morality got to do with anything? What does "morality" mean anyway? Who detemines what is and is not "moral"? Joe Royal? You? Me? Who is the arbiter? I wouldn't mind, but do they think this 100m or whatever is just going to sit in uncle Silvios counting house? Is it fuck, most of it will flow like a fucking river and one way or another will end up in the hands of painters, bakers, butchers and fecking candlestick makers...it's not Bob and Joe's money, why the concern? has the price of a baguette in Nancy suddenly risen? Is the unemployed insurance clerk going to awake tomorrow poorer than he was today as a consequence of this? I must have missed the bit about the Arabs diverting 100m earmarked for kidney disease research into the Kaka fund. You know what's immoral Joe? The collective wankfest since 1992, not the Arabs transferring 100m into the Italian economy and beyond...

What IS this obsession with other peoples money and what they do with it?

edit: and no BLOODY DUNNE OR RICHARDS. I can't see either of those two adding anything to a team that's going to play those four. The only thing those two need is dropping and selling.

Bluemooner33 said:
lastmanback said:
don't make sense,

???----???

--- ?- -?- -?- -?

We would have to drop Ireland deeper so something like this looks good

------------Ireland-------Kompany-----------
Swp---------------Kaka--------------Robinho

-------------------Villa-----------------------

silly me i forgort we have villa

lastmanback said:
foreverblue said:
lastmanback said:
don't make sense,

???----???

--- ?- -?- -?- -?

I will fill in the blanks

Villa Drogba

Robihno Ireland Kaka SWP

Bridge Albiol Kompany Zabaleta

Buffon

who gets the ball off opponents. I assume you think ireland & SWP

Well he is Superman isn't he! Anyway who the fuck is going to get the ball of us?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.