Undertaker vs Triple H Hell in a cell, Guest Ref Shawn Michaels
CM Punk vs Chris Jericho WWE Championship Match
Daniel Bryan vs Sheamus World Heavyweight Championship Match
Randy Orton vs Kane
Cody Rhodes vs The Big Show Intercontinental Championship Match
Team Teddy Long vs Team John Laurinaitis
Kelly Kelly and Maria Menounos vs Eve and Beth Phoenix

Looking top this year.
Only £15. Know there are a few fans on year and plenty come out the woodwork for WM.

mcfc2607 said:
i watched it when i was 8.

It all ended when the Ultimate Warrior left for me, which was well over 20 years ago... it really is for kids, however, it does amuse me that people get upset about it not being real, its story telling which involve mock fights... do the same people get upset at Eastenders and Corrie for not being real?? TV programme in not real shock...

Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
mcfc2607 said:

It all ended when the Ultimate Warrior left for me, which was well over 20 years ago... it really is for kids, however, it does amuse me that people get upset about it not being real, its story telling which involve mock fights... do the same people get upset at Eastenders and Corrie for not being real?? TV programme in not real shock...

bret hart was my fav

what do you mean corries not real

mcfc2607 said:

The Ultimate Warrior was one of the wankest wrestlers and Champions ever. God knows why he was popular, i think it was some homo erotic love thing for the people that followed him

BoyBlue_1985 said:
mcfc2607 said:

The Ultimate Warrior was one of the wankest wrestlers and Champions ever. God knows why he was popular, i think it was some homo erotic love thing for the people that followed him

WTF??? The Ultimate Warrior was ace, never forget him beating the honky tonk man in about 10 seconds to win a title... think it was his music and he went nuts that appealed to the little me, i never liked Hogan... my fav baddie was ravashing Rick Rude - who used to have random blokes going nuts in the crowd because he said his bird fancied him - someone told me he died due to roids recently no real shock there.

I was too young to be aroused by anyone when i watched it but isnt all American wrestling homo erotic, loads of oiled up, long haired men, hugging each other???

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.