Wrestlemania 28

Connor, live the dream, this could be you!!

hulkamaniacrop.jpg

I'm with Connor on this...Sunday night 10 of us will be round a mates getting drunk, betting on stupid things like what colour are the ring ropes and cheering along to everything (apart from the womans bit).

And if Lesnar turns up, huge rumours that he will, then it will be even more exciting!

Wow 28 already... I still remember The Undertaker vs. Giant Gonzalez WHAT A FIGHT THAT WAS. erm yeah.

Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
It all ended when the Ultimate Warrior left for me, which was well over 20 years ago... it really is for kids, however, it does amuse me that people get upset about it not being real, its story telling which involve mock fights... do the same people get upset at Eastenders and Corrie for not being real?? TV programme in not real shock...

The Ultimate Warrior was one of the wankest wrestlers and Champions ever. God knows why he was popular, i think it was some homo erotic love thing for the people that followed him

WTF??? The Ultimate Warrior was ace, never forget him beating the honky tonk man in about 10 seconds to win a title... think it was his music and he went nuts that appealed to the little me, i never liked Hogan... my fav baddie was ravashing Rick Rude - who used to have random blokes going nuts in the crowd because he said his bird fancied him - someone told me he died due to roids recently no real shock there.

I was too young to be aroused by anyone when i watched it but isnt all American wrestling homo erotic, loads of oiled up, long haired men, hugging each other???

Its a well known fact the the geezer who played Ultimate Warrior was fucked up and should never of been allowed to wrestle. He got popular due to kids getting bored of Hogan and Macho Man already looking like he was 150 years old. Ric Flair was drawing his pension and there wasnt really anyone else. Also it didnt help that kids like you were tugging to an oiled up mullet haired muscle man with face paint on ;)

worst built up to a Wrestlemania I have ever seen.

I usually start watching it from Royal Rumble and onwards. Though this year was rubbish, there's wasn't any physical contact between the 3 main events at all during the last RAW which for me is a huge disappointment.

I'll most likely download it instead of wasting 4hrs of my life.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
It all ended when the Ultimate Warrior left for me, which was well over 20 years ago... it really is for kids, however, it does amuse me that people get upset about it not being real, its story telling which involve mock fights... do the same people get upset at Eastenders and Corrie for not being real?? TV programme in not real shock...

The Ultimate Warrior was one of the wankest wrestlers and Champions ever. God knows why he was popular, i think it was some homo erotic love thing for the people that followed him

WTF??? The Ultimate Warrior was ace, never forget him beating the honky tonk man in about 10 seconds to win a title... think it was his music and he went nuts that appealed to the little me, i never liked Hogan... my fav baddie was ravashing Rick Rude - who used to have random blokes going nuts in the crowd because he said his bird fancied him - someone told me he died due to roids recently no real shock there.

I was too young to be aroused by anyone when i watched it but isnt all American wrestling homo erotic, loads of oiled up, long haired men, hugging each other???
PLLK
YOUTUBE any contest involving Stan Hansen, Scott Norton or Vader (pre-WWF) if you want to see some top red-blooded, old school rasslin before McMahon wrecked it.
Enjoy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.