Wrestlemania 29

green pennies said:
What happened with Fandango then? I'm not a wrestling fan, but a radio show I listen to has taken quite a liking to his gimmick, and have been talking him up. Only problem is, I didn't hear them talking about what happened at Wrestlemania. Did he finally wrestle or no? If so, what happened?

He beat Jericho at WM.

He then had a match on RAW and Jericho interupted it. As Fandango lay on the mat, he still tried to correct the announcer, it's 'Faaaan...cough cough...daaaaan...cough...gooooo...'

The crowd went a bit mental and started singing his theme song for the rest of RAW. Quite funny.

BimboBob said:
green pennies said:
What happened with Fandango then? I'm not a wrestling fan, but a radio show I listen to has taken quite a liking to his gimmick, and have been talking him up. Only problem is, I didn't hear them talking about what happened at Wrestlemania. Did he finally wrestle or no? If so, what happened?

He beat Jericho at WM.

He then had a match on RAW and Jericho interupted it. As Fandango lay on the mat, he still tried to correct the announcer, it's 'Faaaan...cough cough...daaaaan...cough...gooooo...'

The crowd went a bit mental and started singing his theme song for the rest of RAW. Quite funny.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvZK-gpnQwM[/youtube]

JoeMercer'sWay said:
BimboBob said:
green pennies said:

He beat Jericho at WM.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvZK-gpnQwM[/youtube]

A lot of Brits and Irish in the crowd. Hence the atmosphere.

Looks like Chris Jericho has been in one of my local pubs this evening. His band (is it Fozzy or something like that) played a small venue in York, few people I know spotted him in The Terrace.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.