wrong shirt delievered

For the guys posting earlier on here who said their ordered was cocked up.......well city have announced that their store opens at 5am tomorrow morning so depending wot time ur up, and how desperate u are to wear it, u cud nip down there b4 u set off and swap it.

Also mentioned bacon butties until 7 - that sounds tempting.

Like i said I got mine at the store last night and there were plenty of the fa cup shirts hanging up so shouldn't be a problem for them if u wanna swap it

mcfc.macca said:
this is it didnt have the insignia over the badge, no fa cup badges on the arm and no coat of arms on the numbers, il get it in person next time lesson learnt not to trust city retail!

That won't even help mate! Went to CoMS on Tuesday morning to get it for the Spurs game and i paid for all the FA Cup badges, insignia and COA numbers and letters. No mention that they had ran out of COA numbers and letters at the till, went upstairs only to find De Jong printed in the Premier League numbers. Totally pissed off and no help in sight

mcfc.macca said:
i just spoke with the manager over the phone, they said they will have one dropped off at 9am tomorrow but were leaving for wembley at 5am!! am mega gutted and bollocked them, they don't really sound arsed but did say alot of people have been given the wrong shirt this morning

It's all those fuckin' Rags down at the Kitbag Middleton depot - done it all on purpose!

Sugarloaf said:
tueartsboots said:
Sugarloaf said:
BimboBob said:
Ordered and paid for mine on the 5th...still no shirt. When i checked they said it had been dispatched but could take 14 days!

What's the point of ordering a cup final shirt if it doesn't turn up in time for the cup final?

What's the point of ordering an cup final shirt full stop? Are you 12 years old? Are you going to wear it again if Stoke win?

Bet Umbro are rubbing their hands with all this giddy merchandise nonsence.
You tell him Sugarloaf ! Lol

When I see 40 year old men with painted faces, jesters hats, inflatable banana's.... a little part of me dies inside. Sort of thing you'd see at Pompey. Please stop.

Does that me if we all wear shirts and hold inflatable banana's you'll eventually die.... now there's a thought!

mcfc.macca said:
Tomsk said:
Pre-ordered the FA Cup shirt last week, with the FA Cup/Eon badges and Silva name/numbering in the cup final styling. But when it arrived on Wednesday, they'd sent the standard Premier League shirt!

They offered me a £15 discount if I wanted to keep the shirt they actually sent, but I said if I'd wanted the standard shirt I would have order it, and ordered it when it was first released not when it is a season old! I reckon they knew they'd run out of the limited edition printing, but thought they may be able to flog some of the standard stock if they sent it out by 'mistake'.

Yes mate done exactly the same thing with me the cheeky tw@ts! ah well a win tomoz and i wont have a care in the world!!

Just had a text from the missus to say another parcel arrived this afternoon. I told her to open it and, lo-and-behold, I've been sent another shirt with all FA Cup livery present and correct. Top effort.

My faith in Manchester City Football Club is now fully restored (not that it was really in any doubt).

ordered fa cup final shirt 42 toure, came on monday, bog standard premiership shirt toure 42, couldn't be arsed with returning it as they wouldn't have got a replacement to me in time, before spurs match bought fa cup final shirt 34 de jong, everything on it apart from fa cup badges(run out in city store).got home from work today, guess what's waiting for me? fa cup final shirt 42 toure, fa cup badges on sleeves, fa cup lettering and numbers with coats of arms on. well chuffed, 2 shirts for the price of one, although bog standard one prob going on ebay :)

havent got the fa cup final shirt,still got the 81 shirt which fits,do I wear that or this seasons shirt?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.