WSL Brighton (H) 29/09/24

Brown-Finnis a bit upset there

Yeh the new signings getting in the team over those 2 is puzzling me too - don't know what Kelly has done to fall out of favour so, especially considering she scored and got an assist in the CL match midweek
Kelly's performances towards the end of last season weren't the best and led to eventually losing her place to Fowler. Even when she came off the bench she was hardly ever at the races and seemed to be all about "Me, me, me" rather than the team ethic. Hopefully Fujino can show the potential that she has and it might even provide Kelly with the kick up the arse that she needed to get back on track. Her showing in midweek is a step in the right direction.

Walking about signing, surly Fran Kirby would of been worth a punt . 31, but that big game experience . Would of been a great addition to the squad .

Let's be honest, boring is an understatement.....but if your m/f consists of ONE midfielder (Hasegawa) ONE winger who seems to spend more time missing than Terry Waite (Park) and an out of position striker who looks lost and awkward (Miedema) it is no surprise.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.