WSL - Everton, Saturday 2nd March, 12pm Sky Sports

Not making the most of our chances and fucking sloppy on the ball defensively. They baulked another gift from Keating. Taylor should be applying a kick up the arse at half time.

Despite Kristianson commentating like Everton are Maldini and Baresis Milan defensively. They are another park the bus shithouse team who are relying on us making a mistake to get anything from the game and playing just to stop a twatting and give it a go last 10 minutes if they're still only 1 goal behind.

Score early and they're fucked. They've pressed us well but they'll run out of legs second half and we will have our way with them. I'm boldly going to predict three or four nil. Bunny hattrick. I'm hoping Jess can get the other from a mazy dribble into the box, she's been very good in the pocket.

Common City!

Not making the most of our chances and fucking sloppy on the ball defensively. They baulked another gift from Keating. Taylor should be applying a kick up the arse at half time.

Despite Kristianson commentating like Everton are Maldini and Baresis Milan defensively. They are another park the bus shithouse team who are relying on us making a mistake to get anything from the game and playing just to stop a twatting and give it a go last 10 minutes if they're still only 1 goal behind.

Score early and they're fucked. They've pressed us well but they'll run out of legs second half and we will have our way with them. I'm boldly going to predict three or four nil. Bunny hattrick. I'm hoping Jess can get the other from a mazy dribble into the box, she's been very good in the pocket.

Common City!
Common?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.