WSL - Everton, Saturday 2nd March, 12pm Sky Sports

Looks like the league will come down to goal difference and the way we didn't press on when at 2-0 will probably cost us dearly. Good performances today from Park, Kerstin and Alexandri and I thought Mary Fowler showed why she needs more mins.

Thought Chloe Kelly was very poor both in final ball and not bothering to try and get back when she lost the ball - perhaps she's carrying an injury. Taylor needs to be more pro-active with his subs as we looked a bit jaded towards the end.

Top and another win so can't be too critical & of course we were not given a clear pen - onwards and upwards.

Should have been out of sight at HT.
This for me too. Farted about that second half, very frustrating. I thought Taylor should have made a couple of changes much earlier than he did. Hemp and Park played well all game.

Early Saturday games men’s and ladies are absolutely shite, they don’t have them in Germany, these kick off times are not conducive to good football or even the atmospheric created by the fans.
Have to agree. Still Everton were more energetic and aggressive in second half especially. We should have improved our goal difference much more today.

Early Saturday games men’s and ladies are absolutely shite, they don’t have them in Germany, these kick off times are not conducive to good football or even the atmospheric created by the fans.
The fact that the squad has only been back together for a couple of days after being away (Internationals or training camp) probably adds to it as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.