WSL Liverpool (H) 30/03/24:

Well, three points was a must and we got them. Three more on the goal difference is good, pity it wasn't four or more.
I thought we were a bit sloppy in the second half, a lack of concentration and some poor passing. We were clearly the better team but with it all being so tight at the top to concede so late in the last couple of games is irritating.

they are like the mens team, get in front by a few goals and stop playing, 3 pts but they should be going for another 2 -3 goals to help G/D but no they do what the men do and stop playing
Yeah too much pacing themselves for a long difficult season climax; guess that's why the men never win anything ...

Good win but they concede stupid goals, that’s 3 now in the last 3 games.

Done it yet again, conceded a late goal.

Think that is four games running.

If either of you can be arsed to revisit the replays of what Sky showed in the post commentary, you will see Keating SAVED the 'worldie' shot and was a thumb/ hand position slightly out in order to push it away.

It only went in OFF Keating.

You guys are stupidly harsh on this matter.

She completely checked out and is focussed on maximising her exposure and income -
You can’t blame her - but I think she’ll be gone in the summer -
Fowler is a better option for the team.

I love Fowler but she's not a winger. Part of me feels weird could sell her and Kelly and sink all of the money into getting a truly top drawer right winger. Park is obvs a candidate to play on RW too when Roord is back but she's made that number 10 spot her own .

Disappointed we couldn't put them to the sword and build that goal difference, but this was one of our last tricky fixtures and I've taken 4-1 all day long. We've put Chelsea under real pressure today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.