WSL MUWFC (A) 19/11/23:3

Just going back to the ball that went out of play when the rags thought they'd scored, why wasn't it a corner.
Thought it went back to the rag off a City player
I wonder if they gave it (wrongly) offside. The assistant flags in the same way.

As you say, one thing it wasn’t was a goal kick.

At half time, City 16 shots, 7 on target, 2 goals, united 4 shots, 1 on target, 1 goal.

This is a good part of the reason we don't beat our rivals, same against arsenal, and chelsea.
We seem to lack composure all over the pitch. Defenders hoofing clearances instead of picking a pass. Same in the final third. Slow the mind down, take your time and make the right decision.

I think she flagged for offside too, but that was also wrong, haha.
I agree. She thought the ball came off the Ragettes forward and raised her flag above her head, before holding it out, indicating off side (which these thick as shit pundits should know).. It wasn't but the whole of the ball went out. The Ragettes should have had a corner but that's it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.