WSL MUWFC (A) 19/11/23:3

I domt think they have an away end from what I've been told so u just get them off the united site could be wrong tho
I feel dirty even going on their site. Never mind having to sign up etc... so there's no hone away segregation? Might just have to bite the bullet and have an acid bath when I get home

I feel dirty even going on their site. Never mind having to sign up etc... so there's no hone away segregation? Might just have to bite the bullet and have an acid bath when I get home
Not that you'll experience any trouble or anything (Apart from being surrounded by rags) but..

I'm almost certain that the tickets that were available through city are located in the 'usual' away section.

WSL/F.A brought a rule in this season about getting away tickets via your own club and I think away sections are now mandatory (I know there's a dedicated block and standing section at the academy now).

Not that you'll experience any trouble or anything (Apart from being surrounded by rags) but..

I'm almost certain that the tickets that were available through city are located in the 'usual' away section.

WSL/F.A brought a rule in this season about getting away tickets via your own club and I think away sections are now mandatory (I know there's a dedicated block and standing section at the academy now).
Do you know what block we were allocated? I'll at least try to book there.

Is anyone going to this game? I've got tickets in block E231. Looking forward to it! Hopefully we can get the 'Old Trafford is falling down' song going! :)
Yes, I’m going. Sitting in the Stretford End with my niece who is apparently wearing full Rag uniform. I may have to wear my colours as well.

Yes, I’m going. Sitting in the Stretford End with my niece who is apparently wearing full Rag uniform. I may have to wear my colours as well.
Couldn't get in e231 so were up in Stretford end too. Booked us a few rows up though so I don't have to be near any of them

Just to add, you don’t need to be a Sky Sports subscriber to watch this one.
If you can get channel 106 their old Sky One channel, it’s showing on there too.

We will:-
  • Dominate possession
  • Fart around passing it sideways and backwards
  • Try to walk the ball into the net
  • Drop a bollock in defence
  • Lose
DROP A BOLLOCK IN DEFENCE.!!!!!!

Now that could be interesting viewing on a Sunday evening.

The Crying Game Part 2

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.