WSL MUWFC (A) 19/11/23:3

I take these stats are swayed by us parking the bus from 70th/75th min plus 11mins of extra time !

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231119_184025_BBC Sport.jpg
    Screenshot_20231119_184025_BBC Sport.jpg
    170.3 KB · Views: 53
Well done City. Played the rags off the pitch and defended well when we needed to.

Good vocal support in the 2nd half too. Come on City!

Last edited:
I must admit I wasn't expecting us to win that game but until Alexandri's act of stupidity we were by far the better team. A good win for us after last week's annoying result. We need to sort out our discipline, we managed with our back to the wall but we might not next time.

WTF was that Aussie knob going on about. City should have come in 4 - 1 at half time? What fucking game was he watching.

I dont think Kiara had a real save to make, 2 long rangers, one off target one she stood up and caught and a lob into the box.

Ball was clearly out, is it a controversy to not get a corner? Wrong decision of course. But meh.

I thought before the sending off we were easily the better side. We'll worth the 3 points.

Well done ladies, Enjoy sticking it right up the fucking media darlings.
They couldn't even bring themselves to say who STILL holds the attendance record in womens Derby games! Clue, it's not those red bastards.

Some takeaways:
We are by far a better footballing side than them, they're counter attack Johnny's.
Classy shite fans booing our injured players. Commentators pretended it wasn't happening the shitbags.
The game should be over at half time considering the great chances we missed.
Mary Earps isn't too clever on the deck is she? Kiara was faultless today, some lovely dinks to wide players on halfway and passes bisecting the two forwards into midfield, very Eddie like.

Oh and fuck off you red twats!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.