WSL MUWFC (A) 19/11/23:3

Just watched the extended highlights.

Our pressure was killing the ragettes kick and hoof it play.
The second goal was delicious move by Yui Hasegawa, stealing the ball and releasing it with a Silvaesque touch. Soz but each time I watch her some Merlin images come to mind. Hempo's curler another derby golazo.

The bitter cunts at the Beeb, SkumNews etc. must be seething.

Lovely.
Had to wipe my computer screen after our third goal - I had just taken a mouthful of coffee and couldn't help spluttering with laughter at Heaps' kick to Bunny!

Had to wipe my computer screen after our third goal - I had just taken a mouthful of coffee and couldn't help spluttering with laughter at Heaps' kick to Bunny!
What made it better on the replay is that you see Twearps arc her approach to the ball to clear it straight into Bunny. If she had taken a direct line the angle would probably put it wide of Shaw and out of play.

What made it better on the replay is that you see Twearps arc her approach to the ball to clear it straight into Bunny. If she had taken a direct line the angle would probably put it wide of Shaw and out of play.
I think we should credit the England number one for the third goal assist.
Acute one two with Bunny, also a cute 1-2 by Twearps.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.