WTF a striker that wants to stay!

db79ctid

Just heard a bit of an interview with rsc on Ssn with him saying he wants to stay and show the fans that he is a good player and also likes the set-up and the fans of the club. Came as a bit of a surprise what with the way ade and robbie were vocal in there threats about leaving, if any striker at the club had a reason to want to go I thought rsc would be the one, he gets the most abuse from fans on here and he has seen himself slip further down the pecking order with mario's arrival. Fair play to the man, he says he is now fit, so if he is included in the 25 man squad I would love it if he shows a bit of the form he did in his first season in England, not his biggest fan but fair play to him for having the balls for the fight for a place

I'd have the balls for a fight if I was on his money,he probably couldnt find a club that would pay his wages,our front line looks weaker now.

I'd love to see the lad do well. He's been extremely unfortunate with injuries and i think for what we paid we should at least give him a chance to prove he's worth it. Yes, he is injury-prone but a run in the team is maybe all he needs.

I think RSC is also a much better player than some credit him for. He holds the ball up much better than Ade and provides a genuine threat in the air. I'm sure he has been more frustrated than us with his injury record. In terms of back-up strikers, RSC is a much better option than Jo as he does provide us with a different type of option.

I am sure he'll be gone in January, but would still like to see him get the chance (injury free and fit) to show us what we paid our money for!

I hope he gets the chance to prove himself, I'm sure he's been disappointed with his injuries and wot not. I don't care wot people say I know he's on a good wage but the fella is bound to be fucked off sittin on the bench with or without injuries, hopefully give him a run out in the early stages of the Carling cup and maybe a few fa cup matches, bobby might change his mind and he could even end up top goal scorer! ; )

He's a very good footballer imo, terrible goal scorer but he offers more to a team than simply goals imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.