WTF are Arsenal playing at?

I agree it's unfair to criticise the Ticket Office. how many did we take to West Ham?

That email sounds like the full 3K allocation has been taken up now.

bluestew said:
The club annouced at the game on Wednesday the extra tickets were going on sale on Friday yet we bought 5 on thursday !!! same old ticket office !!

Same as!

Rang early doors Thursday (just after 9) and a young lad that sounded stoned told me to call back first thing today. Just by chance I tried again at lunch time and the girl said the same... just as I was about to hang up she said "WAIT! Hang on, just been told we have a few" so I went on to buy 3.

Lucky me I suppose.

Exactly the same as me Forza. Rang 3 times Thursday morning and was told, a further allocation would arrive on Friday morning. This is after they made 20 tickets, Yes 20, available on Wednesday, which were snapped up. So I gave it one more go Thursday lunchtime, guess what, tickets available, so I got 2. Why am I being lied to by the ticket office. Did Arsenal really send just 20 tickets up on Wednesday, I find that hard to believe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.