WTF Bad Decision

Lordeffingham said:
Listen anyone who thinks Petrov has anything but a 'Vagina' under his shorts is completely barking. He is a gifted individual with pace, pace and pace, but deffinately no 'Testicles'. He has about as much fight as a rent boy in a wheelchair that has been doped to the eyeballs. I don't want to sound as though I don't like the guy because against some opposition, maybe the better teams he is a very usefull player, but come on against the more physical teams he drifts in and out of games, never inviting a challenge. He unlike SWP can't even be arsed to make even an attempt to get back and fight, but just ponses around in games like a balet dancer. Ok some will say 'he scored' at Wigan, but that was his only useful part in the whole game. Hughes in my opinion was daft to play him and should have seen that, just like we used to get from Sinclair, Petrov is too cowardly to do a tenth of what you'd get from any real pro with even an ounce of bravery. Can't help feeling Ireland should have started and maybe the pressure on Hughes because of Petrovs dummy throwing recently, made him make the worng choice. Anyway I reckon that with a better team selection, instead of Petrov being deemed to have saved us a point, the contrary applies, in my opinion and it probably cost us all 3.

kinhell !

Petrov quality simple as. Ronaldo never tackled he was still class. Petrov is one of few players who can put a quality ball into the box at pace. SWP could cross a fucking cheque at the minute. Everytime Petrov has played this year he has scored or got an assist.

937202-facepalm_implied_super.jpg

2 starts 2 goals. Really I cant be arsed explaining this again and again. Petrov is shit what about SWP. Not had a decent game all year.

Hes there to score goals, provide assits and crosses he does this very well. De jong and barry are there to do the fetching and carrying.

alera said:
2 starts 2 goals. Really I cant be arsed explaining this again and again. Petrov is shit what about SWP. Not had a decent game all year.

Hes there to score goals, provide assits and crosses he does this very well. De jong and barry are there to do the fetching and carrying.

Well sed !

charliebigspuds said:
*singingtheblues* said:
Jesus wept.
lets get one thing right, there is some shit on here that is utter rubbish, there is some shit on here that makes me laugh and there is some shit on here that is absolutely ridiculous beyond belief. You are my friend an absolute baffoon!

priceless

Now before you all throw personal insults at me for saying this but, since when did scoring a goal result in a good performance?

Ive got a lad in my team who scores a goal everyweek yet hes absolutely fucking shite

ell said:
Now before you all throw personal insults at me for saying this but, since when did scoring a goal result in a good performance?

Ive got a lad in my team who scores a goal everyweek yet hes absolutely fucking shite

Since they brought in that thing where the team that gets the most goals wins the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.