WTF Is Going On?

Eccles Blue said:
When the draw for Europe was made EVERYONE, press, fans and players said it was the Group of Death. Everyone acknowledged it would be the hardest group. We are not out of it yet. We still have games to play.

Remember last season, 8 points behind and who won????

The press have very short memories, they forget that they themselves said it was a tough group. As fans we should remember that and remember what this team have won for us already under Mr Mancini. He asked the journalists yesterday to have some respect for the people, those people included us, the fans whether here on BM or out in the real world. So let us reciprocate and give Mr Mancini and our team some respect. There's time left yet.

ONWARD AND UPWARD WITH MANCHESTER CITY

THE BOYS IN BLUE NEVER GIVE IN!!

Its a tough group but when the draw was made we expected to beat Dortmond at home and not lose in Amsterdam. We've underperformed so far.

bored at work said:
There is a big effort to give the bitter old pisscan one final league title before his retirement, this involves attack on two fronts:

1. Give the scum as much "rub of the green" as is feasibly possible.

2. Try and destabilise city by making up bullshit stories and giving negative coverage - Chelsea to follow..
Bored at work you are spot on.The media are giving us a good kicking at this moment.

de niro said:
danburge82 said:
It wasn't a hurricane.

-- Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:06 am --

de niro said:
I know, you'd think there was some kind of agenda ....... If you didn't know better.
So is there an agenda with half of our own fans towards the club too?

I've said many times before that journalists get many of their stories from Bluemoon and other websites as half of the stuff is already written for them; copy, paste, add some bits, story done... Look through thwe first page of Bluemoon. There are three, maybe four, threads saying they want Mancini out, or Mancini isn't good enough, or they want Guardiola as our manager.

most are undercover rags.

open your eyes, watch the tv coverage properly. if they show any footage about any player or team in will shopw them scoring against city, on the other hand they promote rag goals and achievments at every oppotunity.

blindingly obvious.
You see what you want to see. I've never seen a goal shown as much as Kun's league title winner. It's on every third advert break on all six Sky Sports Channels, all day every day.

Eccles Blue said:
When the draw for Europe was made EVERYONE, press, fans and players said it was the Group of Death. Everyone acknowledged it would be the hardest group. We are not out of it yet. We still have games to play.

Remember last season, 8 points behind and who won????

The press have very short memories, they forget that they themselves said it was a tough group. As fans we should remember that and remember what this team have won for us already under Mr Mancini. He asked the journalists yesterday to have some respect for the people, those people included us, the fans whether here on BM or out in the real world. So let us reciprocate and give Mr Mancini and our team some respect. There's time left yet.

ONWARD AND UPWARD WITH MANCHESTER CITY

THE BOYS IN BLUE NEVER GIVE IN!!

I remember you posting along these lines when this whole place was in depression after the Arsenal game, I didn't believe then, not going to make the same mistake again, lets keep on fighting till its mathematically impossible!

danburge82 said:
de niro said:
danburge82 said:
It wasn't a hurricane.

-- Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:06 am --

So is there an agenda with half of our own fans towards the club too?

I've said many times before that journalists get many of their stories from Bluemoon and other websites as half of the stuff is already written for them; copy, paste, add some bits, story done... Look through thwe first page of Bluemoon. There are three, maybe four, threads saying they want Mancini out, or Mancini isn't good enough, or they want Guardiola as our manager.

most are undercover rags.

open your eyes, watch the tv coverage properly. if they show any footage about any player or team in will shopw them scoring against city, on the other hand they promote rag goals and achievments at every oppotunity.

blindingly obvious.
You see what you want to see. I've never seen a goal shown as much as Kun's league title winner. It's on every third advert break on all six Sky Sports Channels, all day every day.

De Niro- the reason goals are shown against City, is because normally when a goal was scored against City it was probably a huge goal for that club.
They would rather show Swansea scoring against City, than Swansea scoring against West Brom, for example. Take it as a compliment.

I do agree, that the rags achievements are glorified wherever possible. But that is down to their years of success. Nothing anti city, pro united maybe. But it is natural, there will be a lot of rags in the press. Is the press pro united? Yes, I believe on the whole it is to be honest. But trust me, United fans think the press is anti-United, and so will any other club. We tend to scrutinise every point we want to.

Is there an agenda in the FA? I refuse to believe that to be honest. What I do believe is that Fergurson knows how to manipulate the referees better than anyone. He knew what he was doing with the Clattenberg race story. He always knows how to get what he wants. It is farcical how many decisions they get, and the fact that Gill is no.2 in the FA, but I am yet to believe there are backhanders going on. Just a fear of Ferguson, by a number of refs, is probably true.

Lastly- Danburge is completely right- The Aguero goal is shown all the time. Was that United you would probably be complaining about that, I am sure?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.