WTF was all that about with Balo.

get that lazy twat off now,maybe all the talent in the world but no good to us.Look at Barca this week and see how hard they fuckin work.

I told you from day 1 the lad is an idiot, and was yet another bad buy/rip-off.

Mourinho saw fit to leave him out the squad a few times and didn't like his attitude. That is good enough for me. Wish we had him in charge instead of Mancini sitting there in his bobble hat and scarf.

Get rid of this soft **** now, stick him in the reserves if I was one of his team mates I'd twat the fucker. Nothing up with him he's not done anything to impress ever considering he is supposed to be this great player, bollocks fuck him off now.

Looked like he was struggling with his eyes. Does he wear contacts? No reason for that to stop him playing tho.

As someone posted earlier, the key to this is Mancini having none of it. In fact, I bet he sent the rest out to set up formation for kick off to shame the twat. Ive had enough of Balotelli now. What a tool.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.