Wycombe (H) - EFL Cup R3 | Post-Match Thread

No. He just doesn't understand live like we do. He isn't a City fan that knows all the shite we've been through. He'll never get where we are as fans and neither will the players.

They're not fans. They don't have to go to work the next day and face the fucking Rag wankers. They don't feel the pain we feel when the press take the piss out of our support. They don't feel it. They have no fucking idea.

They aren't us. They never will be. That's just the way of things.

Fella I have enjoyed tonight and can't be arsed going into it. But he ain't that daft. After last week to say those words as he did was a bit of a fuck you or a gentle piss take at best at those who criticised him. It was ego driven and childish.

He should have just concentrated on the kids performance. He doesn't help himself.

I wonder if he will throw one of those in over the next couple of weeks? Probably not. I hope they get a bit of game time this season.

The KDB comment for me.

I will annoy even more people with this then. It was a very Pogba-like performance IMO, some brilliant balls when he was in acres of space but a lot of the game just passed him by.

He is supposed to be our best player and was shown up massively by Foden tonight, that is the sort of performance I expect from him (and Mahrez).

Felt privileged tonight to see our youngsters really beginning to look the part.

I thought Mahrez played the elder statesman making every effort to bring the youngsters into the game seeking them out when he could have been selfish.
Foden did his bit as well, ensuring that he protected at the same time.

I will annoy even more people with this then. It was a very Pogba-like performance IMO, some brilliant balls when he was in acres of space but a lot of the game just passed him by.

He is supposed to be our best player and was shown up massively by Foden tonight, that is the sort of performance I expect from him (and Mahrez).
...the very reason he played the full game tonight-because he has been short of fitness. Pep's remarks explain it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.