X BOX 360 Vs PLAYSTATON 3

Kippax.

FOREVER REMEMBERED, NEVER FORGOTTEN. Sue Clark xxx
Right i really need your help on this on, im buying a console tomorrow and i need your opinion on this. I have always had a Playstation and would buy another on BUT its £299 and seem still very steep. My mate at work told me to go for a X Box because is £100 cheeper.

WTF should i do? Bluemoon please help....

The XBox is class, but bear in mind it will be odselete by xmas when the 720 is released. I've got a PS3 and its also class. Worth it for the Bluray alone. The online gaming is good too. Although saying all that i play on the Wii the most! Much more fun!

I have a PS3, and I say, it would be a VERY worthwile investment. Everyone I know that has a 360 likes it. PS3 has a more exciting future though, the past was 360, the future is PS3.

Have both, and atm my ps3 has been gathering dust for months. I had ma xbox gt a ps played for a month thdn left it 360 is better online solo music chattin partys the lot! Get it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.