x box red rings of death

marco

happend to me last night, today striped it down took out the offending part, cleaned it up with alcohol and applied the paste to the heatsink, better than waiting two months with xbox and cheaper than buying a new one,totol cost £3.99

marco said:
happend to me last night, today striped it down took out the offending part, cleaned it up with alcohol and applied the paste to the heatsink, better than waiting two months with xbox and cheaper than buying a new one,totol cost £3.99

Took 5 days for me to get my new xbox, from the time I asked UPS to collect my broken xbox. Not sure where you got the two months from. ;)

Did you still have a warranty?

CTID Chris said:
marco said:

Took 5 days for me to get my new xbox, from the time I asked UPS to collect my broken xbox. Not sure where you got the two months from. ;)

Did you still have a warranty?

no out of warrenty but this is the second one thats gone on me,the first one that went faulty i sent off and it was 7/8 weeks mind you that was 3 years ago,such a simple thing to fix the hard work is taking the motherboard out

4134J324RWL.jpg

Disk Drive on my PS3 died about 4 months ago. Bit skint to be paying out 130 for a replacement one.

Thing is i've got the girlfriends xbox and they are pretty horrid machines. When I start it up it sounds like it is going to take off but not before drilling through my desk.

With every passing day 130 quid sounds more like value for money.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.