x factor final

ayia napa blues said:
Seosa said:
Hart has always been very chummy with a variety of Scum players. It's a bit shit, but remember these players have no affection for City so they're hardly going to go by how the fans would prefer.

Ummmm couldn't see zabba blowing off rio tonight like hart will be I picture zabba at home now in a dark room smashing shit up top lad
bullshit i ear

ayia napa blues said:
Seosa said:
Hart has always been very chummy with a variety of Scum players. It's a bit shit, but remember these players have no affection for City so they're hardly going to go by how the fans would prefer.

Ummmm couldn't see zabba blowing off rio tonight like hart will be I picture zabba at home now in a dark room smashing shit up top lad

Very true, Zabba is even more of a hero to me after today.

Hart's more interested in his image; probably pulled up outside GmEX expecting the Tom Cruise treatment only one thing worse than having to watch the fukin thing after the derby having chosen not to go out; and that is to actually go home after playing in the game (well kind of) having your tea then actually going to the actual event.

I take it he doesnt give a fuckin toss

For some reason I clicked on this thread only to find people slagging off Joe Hart. Bizarre to say the least. I had to check I was actually in the cellar.

soccer-george-best-and-mike-summerbee-at-their-boutique.jpg

Hope he gets sacked!

Edit: Jim beat me to it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.