X Hamster

samharris said:
Wrighty Wrexham said:
Wow what a site!

Just thought I would put it out there!!!

This will probably be deleted within 5 secs of posting and I will prob be banned but what the eck!!!

Enjoy!!

kinell keep up...my best ageing wank socks are saved for xhamster..

I know I'm going to regret this but what are wank socks??? Have I led a really shelters life???

BlueBearBoots said:
samharris said:
Wrighty Wrexham said:
Wow what a site!

Just thought I would put it out there!!!

This will probably be deleted within 5 secs of posting and I will prob be banned but what the eck!!!

Enjoy!!

I know I'm going to regret this but what are wank socks??? Have I led a really shelters life???

Tissues for poor people. I use my curtains in my youth my brothers dressing gown.

Wardie said:
BlueBearBoots said:
samharris said:

Tissues for poor people. I use my curtains in my youth my brothers dressing gown.

Eww oh I see lol shudders

BlueBearBoots said:
chabal said:
BlueBearBoots said:
Eww oh I see lol shudders

You sound all mixed up.

Regretting asking lol

Well just remember if you are ever wondering what present to buy a fella you can never go wrong with a pair of socks.

And if he ever asks you for a pair of football socks then you really will be lolling.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.