XBOX 360 - best way to burn copied/downloaded games?

mikeyboy

just got an xbox 360 arcade, obviously i'm a tight git so don't want to be splashing out for games when i can download them illegally!
can i burn copied games (torrents) onto dvds without having to have the xbox chipped?
heard all the stories of people getting banned from playing online from copies etc.

Are you poor son?

You may get a bunch of games cheap but the majority of video games these days are absolute shit

You only really need two and thats MW2 and FIFA

mikeyboy said:
just got an xbox 360 arcade, obviously i'm a tight git so don't want to be splashing out for games when i can download them illegally!
can i burn copied games (torrents) onto dvds without having to have the xbox chipped?
heard all the stories of people getting banned from playing online from copies etc.

You need dvd9+ discs a burner that can handle those disc and dvd decrypt with the right settings. You can get the discs on the old part of grey mare lane market near COMS. You can also get your xbox 360 flashed (they flash the drive instead of chipping it) on bowlers when the computer fairs on. BTW don't play chipped game online or you could get banned.

Challenger1978 said:
mikeyboy said:

You need dvd9+ discs a burner that can handle those disc and dvd decrypt with the right settings. You can get the discs on the old part of grey mare lane market near COMS. You can also get your xbox 360 flashed (they flash the drive instead of chipping it) on bowlers when the computer fairs on. BTW don't play chipped game online or you could get banned.

cheers for the info mate.
so my xbox defo needs to be be flashed to play any copies i make then? not really that bothered about playing online anyway so wont chance it after being mod, but i have seen some stories on the net about people downloading some software which bypasses the detection for online gaming too or is this bullshit you reckon?

mikeyboy said:
Challenger1978 said:

so my xbox defo needs to be be flashed to play any copies i make then? not really that bothered about playing online anyway so wont chance it after being mod, but i have seen some stories on the net about people downloading some software which bypasses the detection for online gaming too or is this bullshit you reckon?

Yes you need to flash your xbox 360 to play chipped games. There is software around that does hide chipped games so you can play online, i just don't know anything about it as i just wouldn't take the chance.

mikeyboy said:
Challenger1978 said:

Another software to use is img burn...works for me and freely available on net(100+games now.) and verbatem dual layers are the best. Have bought another 2nd hand xbox now to play originals online

i know of somewhere you can get the games for £3.50 delivered. and xbox flased for around £40 pm me if you want the info

nothing to do with me bythe way just a couple of sites i found on line

If you play chipped games online you WILL get banned Microsoft are on to it and I know at least 20 people who have had to get new X boxes because they have been banned!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.