Xbox 360 FIFA 09 "Bluemoon Euro Trip" League

Blue Smarties

Now I don't believe theres a league setup on the 360 so I've made one however it does contain a twist. You have to be a team from our European travels this season, you can be Manchester City if you wish. I've listed the clubs below.

If you wish to join then search "Bluemoon Euro Trip" and the abbreviation is "BET". It has the max limit of users allowed (32) and you play each other once. I've chosen Schalke, it'll be interesting to see who everyone else chooses! Should be a laugh if we get enough people to join.

I hope you'll be able to find it when you search because when I search for it it wont show up but this might be because I'm in the league. If you're going to join can you post here if you can find it so I know I've set it up right, cheers!

Manchester City
EB/Streymur
FC Midtjylland
AC Omonia
FC Twente
Schalke
Paris Saint Germain
Real Racing Club
FC Copenhagen
AaB
Hamburg SV

Blue Smartie said:
Now I don't believe theres a league setup on the 360 so I've made one however it does contain a twist. You have to be a team from our European travels this season, you can be Manchester City if you wish. I've listed the clubs below.

If you wish to join then search "Bluemoon Euro Trip" and the abbreviation is "BET". It has the max limit of users allowed (32) and you play each other once. I've chosen Schalke, it'll be interesting to see who everyone else chooses! Should be a laugh if we get enough people to join.

I hope you'll be able to find it when you search because when I search for it it wont show up but this might be because I'm in the league. If you're going to join can you post here if you can find it so I know I've set it up right, cheers!

Manchester City
EB/Streymur
FC Midtjylland
AC Omonia
FC Twente
Schalke
Paris Saint Germain
Real Racing Club
FC Copenhagen
AaB
Hamburg SV
Add us mate, RyanCorless, I'll be FC Twente but I won't be on til' tonight, cheers.

I'l be Copenhagen, ryan you got my addy havent you?

I prefer playing as one player that other mode does my sweeed

I had a game with OP, beat him 8-0 I think it was. So anybody else up for a game, feel free to add me 'Omiclops' or just send me an invite to a league game whenever.

Cheers.

I'll be racing santander, I'd be ammonia but I doubt they have the cyprus leagues.

Omiclops said:
I had a game with OP, beat him 8-0 I think it was. So anybody else up for a game, feel free to add me 'Omiclops' or just send me an invite to a league game whenever.

Cheers.
After the second goal I had flash backs of Olic time wasting in front of 110 so whenever a player with blond hair got the ball I just went in for the kill! :P

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.