Xbox Kinnect!

Sparkys-Army

Hey guys, First topic and has felt an age coming!

Went and purchased the Xbox Kinect with the Kinect Sports and Dance Central.
Anyone had a go on any of these yet?
Just about to set mine up and bust some moves!

Cheers.

No, it involved me standing infront of it and looking at the little dot whilst it lit up red. Can't remember much else from that dream. Had a few last night for some reason.

got the kids this for crimbo and imho beats the wii hands down,great bit of kit and more than impressed with it :)

Yeah I have got one.

on actual tracking and fun it destroys the Wii, it tracks everything so you proper have to dive around,

only problem is, you need a huageee front room to play the thing in, it needs 8 feet of space from the tv to track you and then you need lots of room at either side to run into.

Hmmm, strange indeed. I wonder what it means.

Anyway, trying to setup this Kinnect is hard work with a core system. I'll be looking up a tutorial video on youtube to aid me :)

My nephews got one and all I can say is after 2 full days on it I ache in places I've never ached before! Having a day off it today, well at least till tea time!

It definately walks all over the wii, it's fab :0)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.