XFM

PistonBlue

You have to forget the tradional concept of money
Had the radio on all day while I did some work in the house. Tuned in to XFM, what a load of shite! It's just The Killers and King of fucking Leon all day.

Utter fucking garbage, no better than Key 10fuckin3. If I want to listen to KOL all bastard day then I'll buy their records but seeing as they're shit I won't bother, thanks.

Put BBC 6 on in the end and found a pretty good funk show hosted by Craig Charles of all people.

Anyway, the England game is on ITV now so thats my rant over. (I avoided the score all day for this very moment)

PistonBlue said:
Had the radio on all day while I did some work in the house. Tuned in to XFM, what a load of shite! It's just The Killers and King of fucking Leon all day.

Utter fucking garbage, no better than Key 10fuckin3. If I want to listen to KOL all bastard day then I'll buy their records but seeing as they're shit I won't bother, thanks.

Put BBC 6 on in the end and found a pretty good funk show hosted by Craig Charles of all people.

Anyway, the England game is on ITV now so thats my rant over. (I avoided the score all day for this very moment)

How dare you Joe!!!! XFM on a saturday maybe not up to much,however, during the week, all day it is the leader! Clint Boon on drive time plays the best around, now please delete this immature thread!! xx

clairepartyring said:
PistonBlue said:

How dare you Joe!!!! XFM on a saturday maybe not up to much,however, during the week, all day it is the leader! Clint Boon on drive time plays the best around, now please delete this immature thread!! xx

Sorry Claire! Had a bad day made worse by the shocking standard of XFM's playlist. I long for the return of The Revolution, lol.

XFM Manchester plays the same songs all the time, sometimes it's that repetitive the playlists they use that i actually know what is gonna come on next, i listen to clint boons show alot and he plays a song that came on like 2 hours before on richard skinners show!

28882670_fc210f249a.jpg

inspiral1.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.