Xherdan Shaqiri

BlueDejong

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzwEnQdld4E" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzwEnQdld4E</a>

What do you think about Xherdan Shaqiri ?

Thiago Alcantara going to Munchen. Maybe this player lost his position.

Xherdan Shaqiri (see names[a]) (Albanian pronunciation: [dʒɛrˈdan ʃaˈciɾi]; born 10 October 1991) is a Yugoslavian born Swiss footballer who plays as a midfielder for FC Bayern Munich in the German Bundesliga as well as the Swiss national team. Since his breakthrough into Basel's first team, Shaqiri has drawn widespread praise for his speed, both on and off the ball.[2] Shaqiri is left-footed.

10 October 1991 (age 21)

charliebigspuds said:
fancied him here when he was at Basel (I think it was Basel) thought he'd be perfect for our problematic left side

Thought the same thing. Was surprised he went to bayern. He rarely plays and I don't see that changing anytime soon. Would be a great option for us since he's a left sided player and we don't have a left sided winger. Has great pace. Proven in CL. Bayern just gave Ribery a new deal so maybe he could be convinced to leave.

Thiago will go straight to the bench, him going there isn't going to effect anyone...I don't get why they are signing him after landing Gotze :S

01cravend said:
Thiago will go straight to the bench, him going there isn't going to effect anyone...I don't get why they are signing him after landing Gotze :S
Thiago won't go straight to the bench. You're forgetting that Pep is the manager who promoted him from Barca B, believed in him at Barca. And hell, he recently gave a press conference revealing he is interested in Thiago.

Pep really likes Thiago as a player. And there's no one like Thiago at Bayern. He's the sort of player who will be perfect for Pep's system at Bayern.

Pep said he wouldn't go for Barca players unless they needed game time. It'd be stupid for Pep to get Thiago and let a player he likes sit on the bench.

Jamarcus say: "Shaqiri won't make the starting 11 but he will provide important depth for the team. Jamarcus like Shaqiri but he will cost a lot and Bayern will not want to sell him."

Jamarcus finish his post.

Jamarcus Latarian the Primary said:
Jamarcus say: "Shaqiri won't make the starting 11 but he will provide important depth for the team. Jamarcus like Shaqiri but he will cost a lot and Bayern will not want to sell him."

Jamarcus finish his post.
Hope you stick around.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.