Ya Ya wants to stay at Barca per SSN

johnmc said:
Prove it then.

Is the new kit made by Umbro or Puma.

Who scored our first ever goal.

What is that on Neds shoulder
ha ha ha you fucking WUM! ha ha ha

Superbia92 said:
how can i prove i am not a rag then ? dont see why i have to prove my loyalties , and in fact ive just sent ntini a pm as i was also on another city board , think the url was pro boards 16 or something.

Just keep posting mate, being called a 'RAG' or a 'WUM' on here really means 'hey how are you' =D

SharpesEagle said:
bobmcfc said:
Superbia92 said:
how can i prove i am not a rag then ? dont see why i have to prove my loyalties , and in fact ive just sent ntini a pm as i was also on another city board , think the url was pro boards 16 or something.
nice try raggy, you nearly had me with that little speech, ok as i'm a nice person i will give you the benefit of the doubt NOW...to prove your loyalty you must get a tattoo that says Tevez is a Blue in bold italics 3 inches in size and you must get it by 6pm tonight ;)

Lol x

only kidding mate
you've got to get 1 too sharpseagle thought you could slip undr the radar too ;)

Superbia92 said:
i apologize for my rather aggressive intro. :)

For that you have to pass this test...

Which of these kits is Umbro..

osya8h.jpg

Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
Superbia92 said:
Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
Superbia92 said:

Read the bluemoon FAQ's... will save yourself a lot of time... RAG is a 'friendly' welcome... keep posting... welcome blue

i know what a rag is mate , a term for those people down the swamp !

FFS i wasnt saying you didnt know what it means, new posters all get called RAG... read the FAQ's and chill, i did welcome you after all... could have just called you a RAG...

RAG ;)

PMSL this was suppose to be a serious thread!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.