Yan Couto | On loan at Girona

Yan Couto has been called up to the Brazil NT. They've had lots of injuries and circumstances fell Couto's way. Congrats - a stint with the NT goes a long way toward getting a work permit ... if I understand the rules correctly.

You have to play in a certain % of the games over a set time period IIRC. Where the country is in the FIFA rankings has an impact aswell but obviously no issues with Brazil.

You have to play in a certain % of the games over a set time period IIRC. Where the country is in the FIFA rankings has an impact aswell but obviously no issues with Brazil.
It used to depend on what that kerb crawler Pleat thought, and he thinks there’s only one club in “Manchester” (the one that used to be quite good a very long time ago). He will be fine getting a work permit with another club, ask Douglas Luiz

I wonder if he'll end up like Angeliño and Pedro Porro. They both did well out on loan for years, but never really got a proper go a City.

I watched him and he's still very raw in possession. Gives it away quite cheaply at times and his defending is questionable.

But... He does have a special talent in attacking areas with his crossing / vision.

As a right wing back, yes, as a right back I'm not too sure for the prem..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.