Yan Couto | On loan at Girona

Yan Couto has been called up to the Brazil NT. They've had lots of injuries and circumstances fell Couto's way. Congrats - a stint with the NT goes a long way toward getting a work permit ... if I understand the rules correctly.

I'm reasonably certain he's got a Portuguese passport, not sure why I think that but I'm relatively certain that's the case

I've seen msgs of congratz from all over for Yan - Girona FC, SC Braga, tons of players in Europe and Brazil, pundits ... but haven't seen City acknowledge his nat'l team call up and debut in any way, shape or form. Have I just overlooked it? Anybody noticed any response from City?

I've seen msgs of congratz from all over for Yan - Girona FC, SC Braga, tons of players in Europe and Brazil, pundits ... but haven't seen City acknowledge his nat'l team call up and debut in any way, shape or form. Have I just overlooked it? Anybody noticed any response from City?
Not a big deal for one of our players to be an international

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.