Yaw Yeboah

Stephenhakin

Season long loan move to Lille confirmed. Great move. Please move if thread already done for him.

Wonder if this is a sign of things to come a la Lopes, 1st team fringes next season?
I imagine they would want him to play in Europe for a couple of years & get a passport.

Not seen a great deal of this lad but like the look of what little bits I have seen. Be interesting to see if he makes an impression & see how he compares to Lopes over there.

I imagine they would want him to play in Europe for a couple of years & get a passport.

Not seen a great deal of this lad but like the look of what little bits I have seen. Be interesting to see if he makes an impression & see how he compares to Lopes over there.

Well he's no Godsway Donyoh but if he can turn out a bit like his namesake I'd be happy with him rising through the ranks with us!

Last edited:
Very good move. This allows him to get playing time and develop in a pretty good league. Move should pay dividends down the line.

I don't know if it's been discussed before but we should look into creating a partnership like Chelsea-Vitesse(except without all the extra allegations of course). Send players like Yeboah and some top EDS prospects to them on loan and hope that they develop well, maybe push the team into a Europa League place.

I remember last season there were talks of a partnership with a team in France but have heard much lately. Currently Chelsea have 5 kids at Vitesse 3 English players the Brazilian "wonderkid" Nathan and another highly rated player. This could also be useful in keeping ones for the future still developing chemistry between each other on the pitch in games that matter.

All in all, I'm glad this is a loan as I was afraid we were going to sell him so soon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.