Yay or Nay...

have a mate whos a chef, went to his a few weeks back for a few cans and a blast on the PS3. he pulled out these ugly bastards and assured me they were great. green olives in garlic. i reluctantly reached for one and tried to chew on it but it was too much. it tasted like stinky pussy, i nearly spat it back in the bastards face!! yuck!!!!

Yeah! Salty goodness, yum. Best ones are marinaded in chilli and garlic, then stuffed with sundried-tomatoes. Heaven.

Not forgetting Olive Oil, is basically what i cook with, and instead of buttered toast, i'll use mixture of olive oil, garlic, chilli, salt n pepper, much tastier and healthier (a bit more work though). Toast one side of the bread well, then spread the mixture on the other side, turn the heat down a bit and toast that side until it's crispy. Turns out a bit like home-made garlic bread.

Olives rule!

audiodave08 said:
have a mate whos a chef, went to his a few weeks back for a few cans and a blast on the PS3. he pulled out these ugly bastards and assured me they were great. green olives in garlic. i reluctantly reached for one and tried to chew on it but it was too much. it tasted like stinky pussy, i nearly spat it back in the bastards face!! yuck!!!!

PMSL got to be statement of the day !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.