Yaya and Kolo....

BlueGun said:
manimanc said:
i`d say yaya is slowing nevermind fasting,not happening for him is it?

So, you expect him to play 100% whilst not eating and drinking for 12 hours?
if thats what happens when people fast then surely common sense would say he shouldn`t be playing at all if he doesn`t eat or drink for 12hrs. I `m no doctor but i`d have a safe bet that your body wouldn`t be up to the riggers of playing football,fair comment?

It would be completely unproffessional,irresponsible and even dangerous not to fuel before,during and after a game.The medical staff would not allow such behaviour.

Breadsnapper said:
manimanc said:
i`d say yaya is slowing nevermind fasting,not happening for him is it?
You watching the same player as me?
listen fella i ain`t gonna get into a ner ner conversation with you about yaya,all i`m saying is we signed a proven pro,an athlete,a commanding midfielder for a huge fee and on a kings ransom every month,for me he looks slightly overweight and a bit sluggish. Great feet and fantastic ability but just a bit off the pace for me. I hope yaya puts me in my place and does the biz..

manimanc said:
Breadsnapper said:
You watching the same player as me?
listen fella i ain`t gonna get into a ner ner conversation with you about yaya,all i`m saying is we signed a proven pro,an athlete,a commanding midfielder for a huge fee and on a kings ransom every month,for me he looks slightly overweight and a bit sluggish. Great feet and fantastic ability but just a bit off the pace for me. I hope yaya puts me in my place and does the biz..

looking one of our better players at the moment and will get better!

Yaya seemed to tire massively in the second half yesterday. Could be due to fasting. If that is the case we should drop him until he prepares for games properly.

He was excellent in the first half yesterday. But it was alarming how badly his performance deteriorated. It might have been due to a knock or because of poor preparation.

Yaya Toure is a superb player. I just don't think he should be playing in the attacking midfield position he is currently accupying.

Don't think you have to fast if you travel for a certain time over a day but not really too sure. Rolls Royce of a player though, he'll be very important this year.

I mean if you look at it this way, Kolo is playing the best football he has played in a City shirt, so I doubt even if they are fasting it's impacting massively on their performances. Yaya has also been one of our best midfielders if not the best, this was nothing to do with either of the Toure brothers' performances just more out of interest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.