Yaya/Kolo not available against the rags - BBC {merged}

True_Blue69 said:
riggymcfc123 said:
Why is everyone flapping over Yaya?? Personaly I would'nt even put out a full strength team against them shit fuckers!

This team will do the job....
...........Hart..........
Sav...VK...JL....Zab
..........NDJ..........
AJ......Milner......AK
.......Nasri............
...........Dzeko or Kun...

Save Silva, Richards, Clichy, Barry, Balo(if fit) for the Racists on Wednesday....Job done!!

Clichy and Richards should start every game for me. No coincidence the games we struggled to open teams up Micah was missing he is vital to us going forward.

If it were a league game i'd agree with you mate but there's no points at stake here (just bragging rights) and the league cup offers a quicker route to Wembley!
Also, Savic played very well at Right back and zab never lets us down at left back so we should cope with them. As for attacking them, well Blackburn and Newcastle did ok!! :)

Well they weren't on the team coach that just arrived at the Hilton a while back! So guess that answers that!

Doumbia who plays for ivory coast has just put on his Facebook that they dont have to report till Monday

NDJ said:
Doumbia who plays for ivory coast has just put on his Facebook that they dont have to report till Monday

Talking of Doumbia, quality player and could be a great addition to our squad. However he might have a slight injury or something so is joining up later.

mycity79 said:
Well they weren't on the team coach that just arrived at the Hilton a while back! So guess that answers that!
Pfffft, if we've gone to these lengths to keep their appearance secret we'd hardly just walk them off the bus would we?

disguise.jpeg

mycity79 said:
Chappy had hidden them in the kit skips, obviously.

Yaya would defiantly be beneficial against United, he runs that midfield with his power and strength but I can't see him being aloud to come back now. Kolo keeps being linked with this and I know he's going too but it's just not a bigger issue we lasted a long time without Kolo when he was banned from playing, Yaya is going to be a massive blow though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.