Yaya out for the season?

yayas trusty right foot said:
Yaya will be a different player when he comes back,he needs a rest..
Not including the Liverpool game I think Yaya had scored 5 out of 4 games and also came runner up to Silva in March player of the month.Not the Stats of a player that needs a rest .

Im sure we will have enough for the next two games. I just hope yaya can hit the ground running when he is fit again.

FromPollockToSilva said:
Gray said:
For every brilliant game he has five mediocre so I for one will not miss him too much.

We need to get James Milner in the attacking mid-field role as he will give 100% every game.

Either Garcia or Fernandinho can do the defensive role and we have Jovetic to cover for Nasri.

I just hope we don't lose the magician as he is on a great run of form at present.

100% of James Milner is still less than 50% of Yaya Toure.

Suggest you re-watch Sunday's game and the game at Bayern.

Gray said:
For every brilliant game he has five mediocre so I for one will not miss him too much.

We need to get James Milner in the attacking mid-field role as he will give 100% every game.

Either Garcia or Fernandinho can do the defensive role and we have Jovetic to cover for Nasri.

I just hope we don't lose the magician as he is on a great run of form at present.

You know nothing prize dildo....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.