Yaya says Pep "does not like African players" - Pep says "he's lying and knows it"

Yes, it was him.
giphy.gif

Did he come on in Madrid then picking his arse on the half way line all that time?
He was brought in for the second leg as Silva got injured, didn't start the preceding games. You may as well state that Yaya didn't get dropped in the season gone as he started against Brighton.

He was brought in for the second leg as Silva got injured, didn't start the preceding games. You may as well state that Yaya didn't get dropped in the season gone as he started against Brighton.

I was unsure if he stared or came on. Only remembered he didn’t run more than 2 yards. Even worse the lack of energy and effort put in then coming on as a “fresh” sub

I was unsure if he stared or came on. Only remembered he didn’t run more than 2 yards. Even worse the lack of energy and effort put in then coming on as a “fresh” sub
Started in front of the two Ferns. Was so shit that he got hooked for Sterling instead of Nando when we were chasing the tie.

Words fail me with this daft Yaya reaction, playing for a wild for someone else, yeah that will really piss Pep and City off.. Silly twat, no need for it, he was loved here but his time was up just like Zabba who is a class apart.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.