Yaya says Pep "does not like African players" - Pep says "he's lying and knows it"

WOW.....didnt take long for the true Yaya to show himself. Wish he'd just grow up and move on and just accept he's past his best....

Oooooh you’re ‘ard.

If it’s sensationalised then I look forward to Yaya suing for misquotation.
To be fair we can't avoid this story. Raheem's tattoo was a non story. This is as big as it gets I'm afraid. What bloody week of headlines we have endured as City fans. Still it's never boring is it?

Shit like this is why Yaya will never be a legend in my eyes.

Yaya is no longer a legend of Manchester city football club. End of. Takes a lot for me to say that but accusing an innocent man of racism? Yep, that'll do it.

Just like Tevez, a great player who scored some very important goals that will never be forgotten and that's it. A great player, never a club legend

Oh and can I have the mosaic!
I need some hardcore as I'm laying a new patio

Was a great player, but always seemed very stupid. Speaks very poorly in interviews despite being proficient in English. Always wanted the limelight. Delusions of grandeur. Seemed to think that he was more important than the other players in the team.

Interesting that he didn't have the guts to release these statements prior to his contract expiring - surely the fact that his loyalty and other bonuses would only have been payable on completion of said contract had nothing to do with it? Sorry but he needs to retract this rubbish or confirm if he has been miss quoted immediately - If it turns out to be a direct quote I really hope that the club cancel his invitation to watch any game from a box now. Incidentally Yaya you weren't played because you could only last a few minutes and the last home game was a meaningless match where you were given space and time. Oh yes and, the side really struggled without you did they not - disgusting behaviour big man full stop.

I hope the team spirit at City is going to persist because Yaya was so obviously a big part of that.

Great player, but what a grade 1 shit. To go through that farewell and then slag off the club's manager like this after leaving is classless. Scorched earth tactics from someone with a massive chip on his shoulder.
Thanks for your services. Now fuck off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.