Yaya says Pep "does not like African players" - Pep says "he's lying and knows it"

Agree with this. Ignore him and move on. We'll have far more important things to focus on next year!

Agreed its the right thing to do but at the same time its hard not to defend Pep and let this scumbag get away without saying anything.

He has disrespected the owners, the club, his teammates, and the fans, him and his agent have earned a fortune at city and this is how he repays us all.Gone and forgotten already.

I think he suffers with mental illness.
He has picked a battle he simply cannot win.

This is me signing out of this thread.
Thanks for the memories Yaya and remember your mantra “ keeeep shagging’.

Ignoring someone is better than showing they’ve got to you
It only works with people who are smart enough to know you are ignoring them.
I hate booing for any reason as it comes across as "small time". However, i would make an exception this time to get the message across clear and loud...

It only works with people who are smart enough to know you are ignoring them.
I hate booing for any reason as it comes across as "small time". However, i would make an exception this time to get the message across clear and loud...
If it's good enough for those fine Teutonic folk with Ilkay, it's good enough for us.

How old are you? 10!? :)
no I’m 41
I don’t really get what in post can be construed as lacking in maturity. You’ve highlighted the the bit where I’ve mentioned names of bona fire legends in support of my opinion that this guy is not fit to clean their boots, I’m not getting the are you 10 shit to be honest blue

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.