Yaya says Pep "does not like African players" - Pep says "he's lying and knows it"

oddly I interviewed someone who actually summited this last week

Did he not mention me, or the guy who thinks Toure might help West Ham to top 6.
Seriously have so much respect for Mountaineers. "Into the void" was a great read.
Toure however will not be reaching any new "summits" any time soon.

no I’m 41
I don’t really get what in post can be construed as lacking in maturity. You’ve highlighted the the bit where I’ve mentioned names of bona fire legends in support of my opinion that this guy is not fit to clean their boots, I’m not getting the are you 10 shit to be honest blue
I was only pulling your leg (old turn of phrase showing my 46 years, glad to hear you are a 40 something!). It was just the “slightly older” generation talking of aguero and silva and WE talking of Sterling and Foden bit (hence the highlighting and CAPS). No offence, I did leave a smiley face :)

Did he not mention me, or the guy who thinks Toure might help West Ham to top 6.
Seriously have so much respect for Mountaineers. "Into the void" was a great read.
Toure however will not be reaching any new "summits" any time soon.

I asked if Toure's ego was visible from that great height, but he couldn't see beyond Joey Barton's wisdom

Sad, really. Yaya was such a great player, but his legs had gone. This all tarnishes his legacy.

I am always ready to accept there is racism in our society (a few people on the Sterling thread reject the idea that racism could be part of the issue with him and the papers, whereas I don't, I really don't.) But when a guy like Yaya accuses a man like Pep of racism, it really doesn't help the cause, and it gives ammunition to those who claim racism is used as an excuse for this and that, and is generally much exaggerated. Badly done, Yaya, badly done. You could have gone gracefully. No one was slagging you off or saying you were shit. Now you've spoiled our memories of you, and we won't be able to think of you as one of our legends.

I was only pulling your leg (old turn of phrase showing my 46 years, glad to hear you are a 40 something!). It was just the “slightly older” generation talking of aguero and silva and WE talking of Sterling and Foden bit (hence the highlighting and CAPS). No offence, I did leave a smiley face :)
Sorry missed that and am on holiday thought am I missing summat

I remember him heading it against Southampton in 2011. I think the club should send him to the US to investigate a concussion.
Maybe you should go with him, Southampton were in the championship in 2011 :)

Think it was QPR he scored the header against, first few games of the 12/13 season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.