YaYa to go...

akcity

...further forward - at least he will be according to Kolo (MEN 05/11/12).

Not before time too - this was very effective last season and I dont see why it hasnt happened more often this season.

Given Kolo's interview it would appear to be YaYa's choice but surely the Coaching staff and Bobby would have more of a say in this tactic but either way, it should already be happening imo.

akcity said:
...further forward - at least he will be according to Kolo (MEN 05/11/12).

Not before time too - this was very effective last season and I dont see why it hasnt happened more often this season.

Given Kolo's interview it would appear to be YaYa's choice but surely the Coaching staff and Bobby would have more of a say in this tactic but either way, it should already be happening imo.

simply because Garcia, Rodwell and Barry until recently are injured. had these 2 players been fit over the last few weeks, I'm certain yaya would be further forward (or at least made some more runs), especially given silva's absence

Ive noticed in the last few matches when Barry/Yaya have been partnered they have been taking it in turns to get forward.

In the past was it not usually Barry sitting back while Yaya dragged it up the midfield?

What did Kolo say?

( sorry too lazy to go searching for the article )

Attention seeker alert....... This has been covered a 1000 times let me put it simples
Jongie gone, 2 replacements not hit ground running, Mancinis only option is to drop Yaya deeper, end of thread

the goats backside said:
Attention seeker alert....... This has been covered a 1000 times let me put it simples
Jongie gone, 2 replacements not hit ground running, Mancinis only option is to drop Yaya deeper, end of thread

2 replacements have been injured, no doubt he'd be playing them if they weren't.

Garcia was on the bench at the weekend though, so maybe he's nearly ready to come back.

Im of the opinion that why to mend something that isn't broken, Yaya is better holding and controlling possession in the early part of the game and when read later in the game then push forward, This worked perfectly with DeJong and or Barry,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.