Yaya Toure - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Briiliant performance from the big man he turned back the clock a couple of years and dominated this game , do not like his off the field antics at times but when you get a performance like today you realise what a truly world class player he has been

Briiliant performance from the big man he turned back the clock a couple of years and dominated this game , do not like his off the field antics at times but when you get a performance like today you realise what a truly world class player he has been
Completely agree he was brilliant

He's producing the goods. These last four games are the start of his season for him. Him keeping fit for the second half of the season is key, in theory this is August for him. Like the previous poster alluded to, he's rolling back the years lately. Great stuff.

The weight loss and intense training has worked wonders, almost like a new player compared to last season which I didn't expect at 33. He's also tackling a lot more now, keep it going Yaya.

Credit where it's due, he was fantastic today. His strop when the Lino gave a wrong was great an i honestly think his passion flowed to the rest of the team.

Was my MOM midweek and again today. There is a long way to go in this league and I feel far more confident with this Yaya back in the side. If Carrick can play week in week out for the rags then Yaya certainly can for us. Carrick is getting rave reviews for them and he isn't fit to sniff Yayas turds.

Lol!

Yaya looked so happy after the match. I think not playing hurt him and he is now in a good place. Hopefully we can add him to the CL squad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.