Yaya Toure - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did, I was at Villa Park when Richards equalised in the cup ;) its not a discussion on ability, he gave his all playing and ran his bollocks off. He’s not remembered for that he’s remembered for twatting Dabo and cigar gate

It was just a joke Thomas.

Although he really should have worked on his corners and gave it his all.

On the pitch? Or you mean training ground? Regardless the point was ignore off field matters, everyone wants to bury their heads in the sand over yaya and his twat agent who he let behave like a twat for years. No thanks, on the field mostly brilliant, off it absolute whopper

It’s done the opposite of proving your point, no one remembers Barton for his graft on the pitch, he’s looked back on negatively for being an absolute bell bed, as has yaya. Tevez again, he was huge in us becoming a force, absolutely massive yet he’s never mentioned when talking about our best players and why? Oh because he was a dick off the pitch.

Still got the welcome to Manchester T-Shirt and worn regularly , and he is often mentioned as one of great strikers in the company i keep , perhaps you should get out more and celebrate winning another title , instead of posting your constant negativity.

Thought he was great today.

1 assist but could of easily had 2 if not for Vinny.

Sad to see his time is coming to an end.

Thanks for everything Yaya

I think he shouldn't play anymore except in the last home game so the fans can say goodbye to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.