Yaya Toure announces retirement from international football

Yaya and Seluk will be pissed off that Pep has asked for an apology today, as it overshadows Yaya announcing his international retirement....Ooops ;)

About time someone had the balls to front up that numpty agent - more browny points for Pep, the gift that keeps on giving! Shame as was looking forward to seeing Yaya get a run out against Swnasea in the league cup as well.

For me, he's already gone and is now just a very fond memory.
I'll never forget the times he pulled it out of the bag for us, or destroyed teams single handedly, but I don't want a slow death like this.

Odd time to announce it really. Thought he'd be keen to go to the ACON in January just to play some football.
It could be he realises his time here is over and will be looking for a move in January.

It could be he realises his time here is over and will be looking for a move in January.

Yes, there is that. I guess it makes him more attractive to prospective employers if he's no longer playing international football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.