Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya Toure

bazbarrybazzer said:
Someone has just put this horse shit on facebook

Dean Cook‎BlueRoom (MCFC Facebook Forum)
5 mins ·

rumour has it Maureen is behind the yaya unrest-apparently hes plotting to get him on the cheap as he sees him as a key target for chelski

If this was ever to be true, I'd demand Hazard in return.

yellamcfc said:
bazbarrybazzer said:

5 mins ·

rumour has it Maureen is behind the yaya unrest-apparently hes plotting to get him on the cheap as he sees him as a key target for chelski

If this was ever to be true, I'd demand Hazard in return.

Hazard & Cahill.

bazbarrybazzer said:

5 mins ·

True. Maureen is also behind the unrest in the Ukraine so that Bernard of Shakhtar Donetsk will get pissed off and sign for Chelsea.

karen7 said:
aguero93:20 said:
karen7 said:
I don't share my cake with anyone
It's not your cake it's for me Jim.

I suppose i could run to half a custard slice,just don't give it to yaya as he's in the dog house till he explains himself
Tell him to get the fuck out, the dogs sleep there.
Call it a loyalty bonus. ;)

United fans at work are giving me regular updates on Yaya, shows how far we have come. I asked one this morning why he was bothered with what was happening at little old Citeh to which he replied, 'Cos we're shit'. He is a season ticket holder at the swamp. As Slur Alex once said, not in my lifetime, did I ever think I would hear a United fan saying that. How times have changed.

The rise and rise of the cake thread. I can't read about cake without wanting cake. Gonna be diabetic by the end of the WC! End this, Yaya!!

AshtonBlueMooner said:
United fans at work are giving me regular updates on Yaya, shows how far we have come. I asked one this morning why he was bothered with what was happening at little old Citeh to which he replied, 'Cos we're shit'. He is a season ticket holder at the swamp. As Slur Alex once said, not in my lifetime, did I ever think I would hear a United fan saying that. How times have changed.

Seen an article linking saying the scum should put in for Yaya! hahahaha

Now he's tweeting about some "tweetaton" and world environment day, as you do..

City Man said:
bazbarrybazzer said:

5 mins ·

True. Maureen is also behind the unrest in the Ukraine so that Bernard of Shakhtar Donetsk will get pissed off and sign for Chelsea.

Where is that bud i can't see any links in any of the main news sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.