Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya Toure

LoveCity said:
Asked for a transfer according to Catalan Sport.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.sport.es/es/noticias/inglaterra/yaya-toure-pide-city-que-venda-3341940" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.sport.es/es/noticias/inglate ... da-3341940</a>

The **** still blaming us then. I hope it's a written request so he loses his loyalty bonus.

Don't slam the door on the way out Yaya.

defo gotta try and do something with barca including alexis sanchez!! fuck psg the cunts!! without a question missed a trick with not swapping yaya for cesc.

Yaya Toure wants to leave Manchester City. The Ivory Coast player wants to leave the discipline blue this summer and it has asked the managers of the club. After four seasons in the whole of Manchester, Yaya Toure wants to begin a new stage in another entity and accept one of the offers is of major European clubs.

The reason for this divorce started a few months ago when the player could not find the necessary support from the managers of the club was going through a difficult period when the illness of his brother, who died finalmenmte. Yaya Toure would have liked to visit his brother Ibrahim, terminally ill with cancer a few months ago, coinciding with the end of his club season.

But leaders ManCity was prevented, as has denounced the player himself. "I would have liked to be four or five days with my brother before traveling to make the World Cup with Ivory Coast. But the City would not give me those days. I had to go to celebrate the championship title to Abu Dhabi while my little brother went off in a hospital bed, "wrote former FC Barcelona on a platform that in its latest issue published in the magazine 'France Football'.

Yaya Touré says most regret not having insisted on this desire against leaders City, who knew the problem. "They knew that in my flesh suffered for months to see how worse the health of my brother. That was why I had several injuries in the season finale. The head took control of the body. These last four months have been undoubtedly the hardest of my life. "

The Ivorian player says that despite sporting joys registered under ManCity, the hardness of the illness of his brother Ibrahim made him feel pain. "They wanted me to become numb and the worst is that I left them to do so," he adds in his article.

Touré Ibrahim tells the proximity to two years younger child who sought food together, played football and met the first women. "It was my confidant, my best friend too," said the Ivorian international, annoyed with the attitude of the citizen club managed by the issue of how the disease from his brother Ibrahim Touré.

Quick translation - so no new quotes then?

City won't sell for less than 30m and at the end of the day I don't see anybody paying that for a player in his thirties, even PSG.

It will be a swap deal if anything happens but even then it wouldn't replace Toure.

Vidal is the only player who could replace Toure based on goals and assists but Juventus could never afford his wages.

I can see Barca offering us Sanchez in a swap, but like I said before it wouldn't replace Toure.

sam-caddick said:
City won't sell for less than 30m and at the end of the day I don't see anybody paying that for a player in his thirties, even PSG.

It will be a swap deal if anything happens but even then it wouldn't replace Toure.

Vidal is the only player who could replace Toure based on goals and assists but Juventus could never afford his wages.

I can see Barca offering us Sanchez in a swap, but like I said before it wouldn't replace Toure.

Sell to Barça/PSG and see if we can cut in front of United for Vidal.

sam-caddick said:

Fernandinho can do that job imho and Yaya was never all that prolific before he joined City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.