Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya Toure

This we should act like liverpool line has annoyed me even more
Fuck off you senile old man and shame on yaya for letting him say all this crap
At least everyone is laughing at those2 and not the club

If what Yaya wants is to become a technical director or similar at City, I'm sure the club will jump at the chance of adding a staff member with such proven personal maturity and interpersonal skills.

To be fair I can understand why the desperate rag on here wants him to go.

Just hope Yaya's here to destroy that piss-poor Utd midfield again next season and I think he will be....

Massive respect to Yaya as he is an absolute star of a player and seems like an excellent human being. But this is just embarrassing. I really thought that we had come through this season with a complete group of total professionals, people focused on doing a job and doing it as effectively and efficiently as possible.

Sky Blue said:

Just hope Yaya's here to destroy that piss-poor Utd midfield again next season and I think he will be....
ragS

Marvin said:
Sky Blue said:

ragS

Yeah , but one is standing out more than the others. Quite obsessive actually.

I just can"t understand anything ! :)

don't know why those reactions, the motive behind first birthday , then barca then no consideration for the player after he just want a new role in the club now tweets deleted !

him and especially his agent act everytime like prick and go to the extrem way but this time its just bizzare !

so wit and see maybe within 3 days he will be saying we were just joking

Sky Blue said:
Marvin said:
Sky Blue said:

ragS

Yeah , but one is standing out more than the others. Quite obsessive actually.

He reeks..... but i'm sure the Mods are monitoring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.