Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya Toure

MaineDAWG2008 said:
Just watched the inside city video again - the last one.

And there is a scene where Yaya jumps queue at the airport but only to be told that there was a queue. And then he tries to hurry Nasri along but Nasri gives it back "il take my time" in his sly but rude voice. Perhaps I'm reading into it too much. But could be scenario: Nasri and Yaya have fallen out. Best chums and with this Yaya wants out. U get fall out between players and I think both Nasri being his best chum and what not, things will not be the same. So Yaya being childish throwing a fiy

Bare in mind I'm ill so perhaps the drugs are taking its toll....

Watch it again....
Chums you say? ermmm..

Gaylord du Bois said:
MaineDAWG2008 said:

And there is a scene where Yaya jumps queue at the airport but only to be told that there was a queue. And then he tries to hurry Nasri along but Nasri gives it back "il take my time" in his sly but rude voice. Perhaps I'm reading into it too much. But could be scenario: Nasri and Yaya have fallen out. Best chums and with this Yaya wants out. U get fall out between players and I think both Nasri being his best chum and what not, things will not be the same. So Yaya being childish throwing a fiy

Watch it again....
Chums you say? ermmm..

Perhaps reading too much into it then

Yes chums. Notice they celebrate together when either of them scores. Nasri also unfollowed him before his account was suspended.

Gaylord du Bois said:
MaineDAWG2008 said:

Watch it again....
Chums you say? ermmm..
They are both players of the highest pedigree, pal (with marrowbone).

I will put my life on him starting our first game of the season. Spoke to someone Spanish today. This will be sorted.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
MaineDAWG2008 said:

Watch it again....
Chums you say? ermmm..
They are both players of the highest pedigree, pal (with marrowbone).
And they're helping us to winalot.

wzR3SZT.gif

MaineDAWG2008 said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
MaineDAWG2008 said:

Watch it again....
Chums you say? ermmm..

Perhaps reading too much into it then

Yes chums. Notice they celebrate together when either of them scores. Nasri also unfollowed him before his account was suspended.

Ron-Burgundy-Say-What-Anchorman-2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.