Yaya Toure free kick behind the goal

It wasn't a great free kick, but Carlitos scored a big one against Chelsea in Dec '09.

Mr. Aguia said:
Mantel said:
Mr. Aguia said:
I don't really remember Tevez being that great.
Except the one against Stoke, right?

Of course but I can't think of many others. He had that one last year in the FA cup but Yaya has 3 in 7 games. He can't have just found this skill this offseason.
He hasn't. He's been bending in some cracking ones for Ivory Coast for years.

eddiemarin09 said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
eddiemarin09 said:
Almost every you said is pretty inaccurate ..Mancini did have yaya take some free kicks and he sent all of them to the top of stadium..and tevez was actually a very good free kick taker for us..this is a new occurrence from yaya it wasn't always like this..he said it himself it just started happening as he has been practicing a lot on them..and by the way I'm from jersey as well good to know there's a fellow blue mooner in my side of the world

Correct he practiced with Nasri over the summer, hence why he celebrates with him all the time.
I didn't know that actually now I see why he runs to Nasri each time he scores off a free kick

I can remember Nasri arrange 2 free kick in same spot for him. He got one in and missed one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.