Yaya Toure [Merged]

This guy reminds me so much of Marc-Vivien Foe in his season at City, a player we never replaced. As much as I love Foe this guy is a lot better, to have him bombing box to box will be a delight to watch.

Last season against United, Everton and Spurs we were bullied in midfield, six games we lost, six games that cost us Champions League football. Once Yaya arrives, the bullying won't be happening anymore.

10.Goater_Legend said:
This guy reminds me so much of Marc-Vivien Foe in his season at City, a player we never replaced. As much as I love Foe this guy is a lot better, to have him bombing box to box will be a delight to watch.

Last season against United, Everton and Spurs we were bullied in midfield, six games we lost, six games that cost us Champions League football. Once Yaya arrives, the bullying won't be happening anymore.

with De jong and looking more than likely with milner aside, it will stop, like you said we got bullied far too many times last season in midfield, even at home at times.

Toure signed by the City you pass the medical review

Unless last-minute surprise, Touré Manchester City will soon. The English club has reached an agreement with Barcelona, even with the player and the operation is at the expense of medical checks to be submitted to the Ivory Coast in South Africa. The City already has their doctors there to check whether the physical state of Toure is the best to play in the Premier. If the deal still is not closed because the English want to make sure the back of the Ivory Coast will not give problems, had to go under the knife in May 2008 to address a herniated disk.

So, it is likely that his move to City was made official during the week. The figures are as follows: 25 million pounds for the transfer (about 30 euro) and an annual tab Touré of 7.1 kilos per season (signed by four). The player, meanwhile, remains outside of the whole thing because it is focused on the World Cup. In fact, today has an important game against Brazil, which will mark its future in the event of South Africa.

http://translate.google.com/transla...pase-revision/dasftb/20100620dasdaiftb_61/Tes

Freestyler said:
10.Goater_Legend said:

with De jong and looking more than likely with milner aside, it will stop, like you said we got bullied far too many times last season in midfield, even at home at times.

absolutely right I believe if we add milner and yaya into the mix and maybe stevie playin an attackin midfield role we have a well balanced mifield . ! holding player primarily to hold , 2 box to box players in milner and yaya to do both jobs and the attacking midfielder to primarily support the strikers . We were bullied far too much and I believe we have needed balance in our midfield for a long time , you see all midfields have it arsenal have fabregas and song , spurs have huddlestone , palacios and modric . Now if we sign these players our team will be well built and able to dominate the game especially in the midfield , we could tire the teams out then kill em off with our amazing strikeforce

I just can't see us signing this off until after the world cup, or a least until the Ivory Coast are out of the tournament. However, I suppose they could write some clause within the contract, if he gets serious injury at the WC, that the deal is off.

franksven said:

Unless last-minute surprise, Touré Manchester City will soon. The English club has reached an agreement with Barcelona, even with the player and the operation is at the expense of medical checks to be submitted to the Ivory Coast in South Africa. The City already has their doctors there to check whether the physical state of Toure is the best to play in the Premier. If the deal still is not closed because the English want to make sure the back of the Ivory Coast will not give problems, had to go under the knife in May 2008 to address a herniated disk.

So, it is likely that his move to City was made official during the week. The figures are as follows: 25 million pounds for the transfer (about 30 euro) and an annual tab Touré of 7.1 kilos per season (signed by four). The player, meanwhile, remains outside of the whole thing because it is focused on the World Cup. In fact, today has an important game against Brazil, which will mark its future in the event of South Africa.

http://translate.google.com/transla...pase-revision/dasftb/20100620dasdaiftb_61/Tes

oh no - another herniated disc - just like Buffo !!!!!

franksven said:

AS reliable then?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.